Tuesday, 24 January 2017

Ks Who We Are : Families

While doing a lesson with the K2s on families around the world and what they eat, I showed them what I eat and how I make my no-knead bread with a video. This video claimed that "even a 5 year old" could do the recipe so they were quite enthusiastic and vocal about trying the bread for themselves, with some even wanting to attempt the mixing and baking process on their own.



Video taken from Youtube.com

After checking that there were no food allergies in the class, I promised to make a loaf for them to sample with honey and butter.  Here is my video with the photos of my baking process and sharing the delicious loaf with students. 



 What open-minded risk takers the K2.1s were - every child sampled the bread.  Although there were no complaints, one student did say that they did not like the seeds.  However judging by the vocal request for second servings, my bread was most definitely K2.1-approved!