![]() |
| Image taken from Amazon.com |
Students demonstrated solid prior knowledge and learning from the last two weeks. Except for the last two (medicine, clothes) and types of grains (rice, wheat) students had some understanding of why we need plants. These were later added on as we read the text together.
After a reading of the book, which I only read partially, students guided me in identifying the parts of the plants as I drew and labelled them. In some cases, they also explained the function of the different parts.
Since the teachers are just now introducing the parts of the plant, I did not finish the book to the class, as I did not want to overload the students with information.
Since the teachers are just now introducing the parts of the plant, I did not finish the book to the class, as I did not want to overload the students with information.




